Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brother Wang

Just now when i'm viewing my friend's blog ..
someone had ring my house bell and keep ask anyone at home ..
then i just walk for a look..

there was a couple of korean girl n boy where around 28 - 30+ years old.
why i know that they are korean?
this is because of their english are more sux than me..
beside that, their english still got a very strong korean slang.. "gon gon pun pun kam kam" ...

korean boy: harlo, do you have go to church before?
( firstly i really don't understand what he talk about especially the church word)
Me: har? church?
korean boy: yea. church. or are you Buddhist, Islam or christian?
( finally , i understand what did he talk about. )
Me: i am a Buddhist.
Korean girl: we are come from XXX ( dunno where is it) and we come here to talk about bible.
Me: bible? sorry i'm nt interest with.
Korean girl: oh. so you are not interest with.. bt can i know what's your name?
Me: you can call me as wang.
Korean girl: oh BROTHER WANG~ i am XX..
Me: ohoh...
( -,- ..wonder why she call me as brother wang)
Korean girl: or BROTHER WANG, can you give us some time to talk about bible?
Me: sorry i really nt interest in it.
Korean girl: never mind, or is the house have any other person?
Me: erm.. i think no... bt maybe got a girl will interest about it coz she is a christian. Bt she in college now
(after the conversation.. i found out that this is my wrong decision on told her about my housemates)
Korean girl: oh. well~what is her name and when she back?
Me: Flora, around 6 - 7pm..i think.
Korean girl: then maybe we will come later. thanks BROTHER WANG..
Me: ok~

after that, i saw they go to knock the door beside my house...

maybe i am not a christian so i dunno the meaning of address brother in front of my name..
bt i just know that, BROTHER WANG will just make me feel that i am much more older...

Now is time for bath n go to my classmate's house for the stupid Business Finance assignment.

No comments: